Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday my Love

Happy 21st Birthday Nonoy!

Mahal ko, i want you to know that im really proud of you!, you have come a long way, from being a simple guy working in SM and now as one of the best agent in our company, despite all your achievements you manage to be the same person as you are, a good son to your mom and a good provider to your family. Kakaunti lang yung tao na tulad mo and i am lucky to have you as my Boyfriend, a sweet, caring, loving guy who is always there for me to love me and make me happy ^__^.

Now that you are 21...i wish you all the best in life! May God always bless you and your family and may he gives you all the success and happiness in life because i believe that you deserve it.
Stay humble and sweet ^__^
I Love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. pwede maki Ilove you din....Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww ang sweet naman poh!! thanks you sa pagbati!1 nakakatouch itong latest post mo yuyan!! thanks!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete