Monday, May 24, 2010

Relationships

What do i know about relationship? As far as i know there are several types of relationship...

The first Relationship that i know is your relationship with God...some people have a deep relationship with him they may not go to church everyday but they have their own way of talking to him, some are active in church, some will go to distance just to spread the word and love of God...i fall on the first example...i am a catholic christian and i have my ways of talking to God i dont go to church every sunday but i make sure that my relationship with him is always there ^__^.

Second relationship that i know  is your relationship with you parents...i can say that i am more close to my mom for she understand me better and know me better than my dad, there are things i can say to my mom that i cannot say to my dad, my relationship with my mom grew stronger everyday  for we have lots of experiences in life that till now we are facing.


Third relationship that i know is with your friends, in my 28 years in living here on earth i can say that i have found and met all the best people in the world...they are my best friends that up until now even if were not seeing each other on a daily basis we still manage to communicate and see each other once in a while. People who change me and mold me to a person that i am today...from my childhood friends to my elementary friends, high school, college and work friends i can say that i am truly bless to have them as my friends...we may grew a part but our friendship remains. They have seen the best and worst of me but still they are there to help me, support me, advised me and love me...



The Last that i know is your relationship with your partner or with the one that you love...in this field of relationship im still finding my way, this is the only relationship that sometimes im having a hard time coping and understanding how it really works...Right now i can say that on the relationship that i have is by far one of the best...i have never met a guy like him before that even i have a lot of issues with my personal life he still manage to love my and understand me...I really...really Appreciate it a lot, if there is a way for him to read what's in my hear and let him know how i love and value him he would know that i dont want to lose him and i want to keep him forever...

They say that to make a relationship successful you have to give your complete trust and understanding..and i give it all to you...i will give you my all my love and all my trust all my understanding to make this work...i know its that there would be a lot of challenges but if we hold on and make t work im pretty sure that it will last...

I LOVE YOU...i honestly love you

1 comment:

  1. Talagang kaylangan may ganong pose!!!..waah .nasasaktan ako erdelll!!!!!!!!!!

    mommy................

    ReplyDelete