Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hair Style

Ill try to write something lite today, i usually talk about my life and whats happening...well ...so far everything is good, me and nonoy are doing great...

So this coming Monday Nonoy and i are planning to have our haircut at one of the salon in our town and we are planning to have our hair dye as well. i told him that i kinda like the highlights of rogue's hair in x men, i have always wanted to color my hair even before because all through out my life i have a black hair and i want to know as well if i can carry the look, anyway if it fails i can always die my hair back...if only i can buy a hair dye in white color so i can do it my self but i guess this kind of color can only be achieve at a salon so it means i have to pay hehe hayz anyway its ok since they can do the job for me...

i have always wanted to bleach my hair blond and wonder how i would look like, G Dragon of Bigbang dye his hair during the time his having his solo career as an artist...i wonder if the color of his hair on this picture would look good on me...







I have been thinking some hair style that can fit nonoy because his hair is kinda difficult to style because of the thick texture of his hair, he has the same hair as allan's hair and what he did is he have his hair grow long then after that he have it rebonded thats why he have a good hair now but it took him years to achieve that but i guess it all worth it heheh
so here are the picture that i think would fit nonoy's hair style...

I think Taeyang hir cut would fit Nonoy, they both have round head and i think nonoy can handle this look, since may pag ka bad boy image naman  siya ^_^











Short hair also look good on Nonoy and i think on this picture Kibums hair style would fit him perfectly, beside they both have ear peircing so i guess he can really full this off...^__^






well im still looking for more hair style that would fit him so ill continue it tomorrow...so i hope nonoy would like my atleast one of my hair style choice for him hehehe








No comments:

Post a Comment