Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Then and Now

its not that queuing so i have the time to make an entry hehe, things with me and nonoy are fine, we are about to celebrate our 3rd monthsary on Friday that would be may 7 so yey! im so excited for that, i told him about my plan on how i would like it to celebrate our special, and his ok with it...hayz im really lucky to have him as my boyfriend he is the best!


so anyway im sitting here at the bay were we all began to take calls i remember seing my batch mate here all of us are new to this account so some of us are quite anxious to take call while some just want the day to end so they can rest...It was really fun, most of us have our own funny experience to tell that we encounter with our customer after a stressful shift me and mitch would decide to eat to relieve our stress, well that was before like first two weeks...time flies and we become close to some of our team mate...i also remember ate maq and regine as our RTR and every sunday ate maq would always put us in aux 3 since it is avail...hayz good memories...

So now that i am back here on this bay with the same team lead a lot has been change, my team mates are new and personally it is not that fun as it was in abay, well im not saying that my new team mates are boring its just that our wave have a different vibe its like all of us our close.

No comments:

Post a Comment